Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day two.............too much spaghetti but all ended okay.

I woke up very hungry Friday morning. And with a HORRID headache. I was to be in charge of a field trip for our homeschool group to the fire department -- and my van was stuck in the mud. Yeah, what a beginning! (sarcastic)

However, it all worked out ok. I ate the big breakfast, and then I wasn't hungry for the next SEVERAL hours. Partly because of the big breakfast and partly because of the following story that I heard just after breakfast:

My sister-in-law and mother-in-law went to eat at a buffet & had the cherry fluff. After one bite, they both said "yuck! This tastes like vomit!" The manager got some from the bar and confirmed that they had an issue. Come to find out, the cook had been angry because he wasn't granted the time off he wanted, and he VOMITED in the cherry fluff, stirred it up and put in on the bar. THAT STORY TURNED MY STOMACH FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

I borrowed my dad's car and had an awesome time at the field trip.

The day was really rather stressful and I just wanted to relax. We watched the Hannah Montana movie and I ate spaghetti and I ate spaghetti and I ate spaghetti. TOO MUCH SPAGHETTI. yeah, like 4 cups. That's too much spaghetti for anyone to consume in one night! Thankfully, I had the calories for it so I guess all is well that ends well.

I also drank quite a bit of diet Sierra mist and didn't get as much water in as the day before. However, I did still get in 32 ounces, which is better than zero!

I turned around twice and it was 10 p.m. and I hadn't gone for my walk. No way would my husband let my walk at that time of night, so I went to the garage and did a puney 15 minutes on the exercise bike while I talked on the phone with my mom.

All in all, it was just an OKAY day. It wasn't awesome. But it wasn't a flop either. Day 2 has been completed! :D I'm gonna make it. I am so looking forward to getting rid of this FAT. I'm going to feel so much better.

1 comment:

  1. I can't eat spaghetti...because I don't know when to stop...or rather I know when to stop and choose not to. So I have been replacing spaghetti with Spaghetti Squash. It is really good, and relatively inexpensive...You can usually get a good sized one for $2.00 and get multiple meals from it. Try it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete