Wednesday, January 21, 2015

works for me

What is the one thing that helps me stay on track more than anything else? >>>> Planning out the day's food intake, complete with calorie count, the night before. Then, sticking with the plan. It takes the emotion of out it. Anyway, it is working for me for the past several days and by golly, I think I'm going to be able to "save January" after all.

I had a goal to lose 10 pounds in January. I lost some, I gained some, the famous yo-yo. At the half way point in the month, I was like "Whooa Nellie. Are you going to stay the same as you have been for so long or are you actually going to get real and CHANGE?"

And this pre-planning is the change that works for me right now.

I often feel like I don't have the time. Like right now, there are dirty dishes on the kitchen table and I just have a long list of things that are yelling for my attention.

Am *I* more important than a dirty dish? Yes, Yes I am.

#PuttingMyselfFirst

2 comments:

  1. Good for you putting yourself first. I know that is a hard thing to do with children and a house to run.

    I preplan my next day's food, too. It really does help me stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to put yourself first to succeed on this journey! The dishes will keep!

    ReplyDelete