Friday, January 30, 2015

Out with a bang- Thursday

My Thursday report--

I didn't begin the day with a plan, and that's not how I like it. I think I still ended up in calorie range-- but at supper time, the baby was fussing to get out of the high chair before I started fixing my plate *sigh*. See, if I had it planned out, I would know exactly what to put on my plate and stay in range in at this point. However, things were hectic and I just ate. I don't think I OVER ate, but I don't know my exact calorie count. I also drank a lot of water, but I failed to keep track of it because I was drinking out of individual glasses instead of bottles, yada yada. errrr. I did take 30 minutes to exercise as soon as the baby went to sleep and then I pre-planned meals for the next day.

2 comments:

  1. You are already doing the things you need for tomorrow AND you did you exercise on a tough and tiring day. In my book you are doing great! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your blog not too long ago...

    1.Preplan all food. No matter how tired, do NOT go to bed without the next day's food planned and in calorie range.
    2.Stick to the plan! Eat what I planned and not make exceptions.

    Of course you don't need to be reminded do you? When you wrote that post of rules I wanted to comment that I didn't think it was realistic but I didn't want to dash your hopes as you seemed pretty enthusiastic.

    I think you put too much pressure on yourself with these rules and then when you break a rule it ends up feeling like failure. Pre-Planning might work for you when you do it, but it also might not be something you can sustain for a long time.

    Don't give up, you can find your way!

    ReplyDelete