Thursday, January 29, 2015

Out with a bang- Wednesday

To be honest, Wednesday was one of the hardest day's I've had in several months. I don't want to get into a lot of detail, but I'm dealing with some majorly stressful things. The report I'm about to give for Wednesday looks HORRIBLE, but I know that I did what I could with what I had to work with and the circumstances I was in, so I will just look at the positive and applaud the fact that I stayed within calorie limits when I was under extreme pressure.

Eat what I planned--- no, because I didn't plan.

Plan for the next day-- no, I just went to bed. On reason being I wasn't sure what the next day was going to hold-- I'm with some other people and I didn't know what we were going to be doing as far as meals are concerned.

Water-- I ran out of bottled water today frown emoticon and couldn't run to the store to get more. I could have drank tap water but we get health notices about our water being bad and I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Exercise-- no frown emoticon MY day was chaos. I was in tears from lack of time, more than once.

Report in---yes, finally.

And so, my life is real. I understand the struggles! THANK GOD every day is not chaos!

Here's to a great day, and a better report to give tomorrow, about today!

2 comments:

  1. I hate those kinds of days and I hate even more when you have a whole week like that!! It sucks. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day is better today :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete