Tuesday, November 29, 2011

waaaa

Today is a day that if I didn't have kids and responsibilities, I would just stay in bed. If I get to feeling much worse, I may just stay in bed anyway. I just don't feel well! waaaaa!

But I had a couple of updates to make:

Last night I lost a measly 0.25 pounds and I barely lost that. Thanksgiving was the only day that I didn't count calories but I guess I overdid it enough on that one day to mess up the whole week. I have struggled all week trying to get my weight back down so that I would have a loss last night. So, 0.25 pounds.... 10th week of losses in a row. That makes 17 pounds in 10 weeks and 42 pounds from my highest weight ever. I should be encouraged. But for some reason, I'm not. Probably just because I'm sick. blah.

Also, a TOPS chapter about 3 hours from me asked if I would come speak to them! They would pay for my gas. Since the vehicle I drive can't travel that far, I can't go unless my hubby happens to be off work on the day they want me, so it isn't likely to happen, but still, I was very honored to be asked! I don't really consider myself a speaker.

.............I hear someone in the bathroom........that means one of my monkeys are up and I need to improve my mood and be a good mom. *sigh* AND we are just about out of groceries, so I have to get out in the freezing cold and go to the store. *whine, whine*

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you feel better soon! Might just be that your body needs to take a little break from losing - don't sweat it. Losing every week is amazing - but realistically it won't continue to happen forever. You're doing great!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on another loss....small one but they all add up !!
    Hope your're feeling better soon.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your sweet heart!
    get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every loss is a good loss. Better to lose an ounce at a time then to gain and gain and gain and maintain. Keep doing that next right thing and your new low number will come before you know it.

    Jane~

    ReplyDelete