Friday, November 18, 2011

Ted's



This past weekend, hubby took me to a Bed & Breakfast and a weekend out. I enjoyed it very much! He spoiled me completely: buying me anything I wanted. I ended up getting new running shoes, inserts for those shoes (because I tend to walk weird apparently LOL), new socks, a scrapbook, scrapbook paper, a picture frame, a book...and the list goes on. We went to eat at Ted's (Mexican food) which was a bit selfish of me because he is not a fan of Mexican food but it is my favorite and I had been wanting it for a long time! I did NOT eat the cheese sauce, although it was very tempting! These pictures are of us at Ted's. :)

On another note, I'm loving what the wii is telling me, as far as weight goes. It said 287.7 this morning! Of course, that isn't official TOPS weight. That won't be until Monday night. Regardless, I'm loving it. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you had such a great time! It's always good to get out and have some quality time with your man. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you had such a great weekend, and better still that you were thoroughly spoilt :-)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a victory to not eat the cheese sauce. Good for you! I have not had cheese sauce in years now - and if you had told me that 4 years ago I would have said it was impossible.

    Jane~

    ReplyDelete