Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pictures along the way


Ya know, we should take more pictures. My kids make fun of me because I'm always taking pictures of myself. When I'm at my goal weight, I want to have plenty of 'before' and 'in progress' pictures that I can put on a video telling my story (and yes, I listen to songs trying to find the right song to go with it already :)

And so tonight, I wanted to take a pic of myself and the batteries in the camera were dead. I took batteries from the remote. They were too weak. I then took batteries from the wii balance board. I had room left on my sd card for ONE picture. So, I would take it, look at it, decide I didn't like it, delete it and start over.

I wasn't finished. But this is the picture I had just taken when those batteries died, so I guess this is will be tonight's picture :D I can just imagine me, a year from now, looking at this picture and saying "wow...look at how UNdefined my jaw bone was"...

It just gets better from here guys. :) I've got my groove back. I hope you do too :) Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Found your blog, love it, you inspire me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and read...very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see that video :) And it will end with you being crowned Queen :)

    ReplyDelete