Wednesday, October 19, 2011

pics of the big jean skirt & the smaller size skirt



I got the new jean skirt out of lay-a-way. It is cute because it is super long and I have a hard time finding skirts that are super long on me because I am 6 feet tall! So, this was a rare find.

The main thing I like about it is that it is a size smaller-- size 24. It is not big on me and it doesn't really make me look thinner BUT it is a size smaller and I feel like wearing a button that says "This skirt is a size smaller than my last one" just so people will know. LOL

The other pic is me in the old size 26 jean skirt, which I can still wear ok but is really big and I can take off without unbuttoning it. I'm looking forward to the day when my hips will no longer hold it up at all. That day will come!

I'm feeling kind of bloated today (time of the month) so, I'm not feeling much smaller today. The scales were up a pound today. BUT I HAVE BEEN AWESOME with my eating/water/exercise, so I know it will be gone soon.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on the smaller size skirt. You are doing awesome and pretty soon you may need an even smaller size. Keep up the good work.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooohoooooo don't you just love it when you find clothes that fit your size. Keep up the great effort !

    I am not over short, but I have trouble finding jeans/trousers to fit without taking them up! Thankfully they are now selling "petite or "short" sizes.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice. Congrats. Somewhere I think I have a shirt that says "My thighs don't touch anymore." When you are ready, I'll send it to you. LOL!

    Jane~
    Keepingthepoundsoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!!! At our TOPS we have clothing exchanges which have gone over very, very well! We donate the leftovers to a charity that doesn't sell the items. Win, win!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete