Monday, October 24, 2011

5 weeks of losses in a row :)

I plan to post a longer, better (with pictures) post later but I just wanted to quickly say that I had another small loss tonight at TOPS (-0.25 pound, but last week was rocking at -6 pounds..anyway...) AND that makes 5 weeks straight of weight loss for me. I think I was hindered this week by that lovely time of the month and emotional roller coaster rides, etc..... but I know that I was good...so yeah...

..............keeping on keeping on....... I hope you are too! :)

4 comments:

  1. GREAT NEWS! Not just the weight loss - your great attitude.

    Jane~
    Keepingthepoundsoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on losing for 5 weeks in a row. That is just awesome.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooohooooo...5 weks in a row, well done :-)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good going, but don't let a little gain (which will likely happen) derail you! Look at the big picture and you're doing GREAT!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete