Saturday, November 1, 2014

a bad fake Elvis

Today was our TOPS area fun day. Our "entertainment" was a bad Elvis impersonator. He tried. He had a good heart.

He had nothing about him that said "Elvis" besides his costume.

His mother was Japanese and his father was from Guam. He had a very heavy accent. He says Elvis songs that I never heard of but when someone requested Jailhouse Rock, that one he didn't have. LOL What was so funny was that there were a lot of older ladies at the event and they were swooning and even putting money in his belt. It was interesting to say the least!

I ate a healthy breakfast on the way over--- a banana and almonds.

They served salad and soup for lunch and it was soooo yummy! So yummy, in fact, that I asked if I could take some leftovers home and that's what we ate again for supper!

However, the lid came off in the trunk and some of the juice got all over that baby's stroller and diaper bag. WHAT A MESS!

The awards at fun day were for July-Sept. I didn't win many. Next time, I want to win them all! LOL But you reap what you sow, so I guess I need to FOCUS on my sowing!

Hubby is trying to help me be motivated to get to bed earlier and get more rest....and he just came in and gave me "the look".......so...............talk to you all tomorrow! Goodnight!

Saturday:

Calories: I don't know the content of the soup, but I'd say I stayed in range.

F&V: 5-6?

Water: Not enough :/

Exercise: errrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment