Friday, January 6, 2012

ah ha plans.

Out of the blue, I had an "ah ha!" idea and I'm really looking forward to it.

The issues:
Since I homeschool, I am with my kids ALL THE TIME and I could really use "me time" on a regular basis. Mom used to watch the kids every week while I went to TOPS but the kids started going with me when I started my own chapter.

I love exercising on a treadmill but I can't justify (or afford) $45 per month when I can't even go because...............like I said, I always have my kids and I rarely have ME time.

I want to watch the Biggest Loser but we don't have cable or anything.

The "ah ha" solution:
Ask mom to commit to watching the kids every week when The Biggest Loser is on, and go to the gym, buy a day pass ($5) and walk/jog on the treadmill while watching the show on the tv's that are built in to the treadmill!

Oh yes.......

I ran it past hubby and we are going to wait until tax time (how sad that you have to wait until tax time to free up a measley $5, but anyway).... but effective about 6 weeks from now, that should be the plan.

I'm looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good plan. what's your plan until then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan, its hard to fit work outs with kids. Thankfully my husband watches Gage when I get home from work to get in my 30-45 minute work out on my treadmill or other work out. Could you get in some type of activity once they are all in bed?

    ReplyDelete