Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 2, Wednesday, *sigh*


*sigh* I am sighing over these 3 granola bars that I ate. They were 300 calories and I only had 145 to spare. So I will withdraw 155 from my "points".
It is a good thing there were only 3 granola bars left. I was going to eat however many were left.
I have noticed a pattern. My willpower is the weakest when I am the most tired. And right now I am totally exhausted. Totally.
There just seems to be more to do than I can possibly accomplish in a day. *sigh* I plan to sleep in tomorrow.
I guess I have the blah's. Snow and cold weather are coming, which means no walking at the track. I *could* dig out my Richard Simmon's Disco Sweat dvd (ok now, stop laughing) but I hate that thing. Hate it. blech.
I'm going to bed and hopefully will wake up chipper and full of energy.
Somebody please comment me. I could use a good comment right now. LOL
My running total of points is now 629.

No comments:

Post a Comment