Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 2, Tuesday, supper, exercise and recap





I'm still on a trip about the great loss this week. I told you I normally eat pretty bad. It's sad when 2,000 calories a day is a major change for your body. Anyway, I am glad it is on its way down!


I walked ONE MILE today after TOPS. It took me 24 minutes. There were skinny little joggers passing me left and right and I almost felt intimidated, but then I realized that if I quit, I will ALWAYS feel intimidated by skinny/healthy people. So, I kept going and walked my mile and held my head high.

Snack was 2 granola bars. ( I love granola bars too much. I shouldn't buy them! )

Supper was a 6 inch turkey sub from subway, a can of sliced new potatoes and one slice of cheese.

I had 40 calories left.

Running points total is now 684.


No comments:

Post a Comment