Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day One, Lunch and Snack





And so today has been busy busy busy and I had to eat lunch on the run. I figured this little bag of chips and two granola bars would be better than a burger. Lunch total was 430 cals, leaving me with a balance of 900 for the day.



It is 4:32 p.m. and I just walked in the door to use the bathroom and brush my hair before TOPS

(and to post this). I have to walk out the door in 13 minutes. After TOPS I have errands to run (walmart and library) and I plan to go for a walk. I *know* I will be wanting to drive thru somewhere and get something...so I am planning ahead and bringing this popcorn and granola bars for when the craving hits. NO MORE DRIVE-THRU! NO MORE DRIVE-THRU! (go ahead, chant with me) NO MORE DRIVE-THRU! ;)




The popcorn and granola bars are 380 calories, leaving my balance at 520.
Btw, the big ol' drink is a cherry diet coke.


Ok...time to go weigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment