Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And this is how we begin.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and read. I need people to read this. It will help me.

I am planning to take a picture of my meals before I eat and post them here. THAT should be fun. I will be honest. So, yes, you may see a ton of food in some of those pics, buy hey, I'm honest!

Ok........first food pic will come tomorrow at breakfast (it is just after midnight right now).

But since I *hate* reading other people's blogs when they don't have pictures, here's a pic of my size 11 WIDE feet (that have been giving me OH so much trouble....perhaps in protest of carrying around 330 or so pounds???)


Tomorrow (well, today, actually, since it is after midnight) is weigh-in day at TOPS (take off pounds sensibly) and I have been just a sugar junkie this week, so it doesn't look good. I'll let ya know how it goes. ;)

Till next time,
I'm that TOPS lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment