Saturday, August 10, 2013

food diary 8-10-13 Saturda

Today was a very hard day. You don't want to know all the details. I'll sum it up this way: I didn't get my exercise in (boo) and I won't be in bed by 10 p.m. because we are leaving the house at 10:30 to go on a 3.5 hour (round trip) drive to pick up my son who has spent the week 15 hours away. (Other people drove him 15. The least I can do is pick him up. Even if it is in the middle of the night.

So, in summary, I didn't hit all of my goals 100% on target, but I still did really well.

Breakfast.....430 cals:
kashi cereal, milk, banana

Lunch...550 calories:
homemade veggie soup, crackers, fiber one bar

Snack.....130 cals
kashi mocha bar

Supper....720 cals
4 slices pizza hut medium pizza with chicken, green pepper, onion and only half the cheese

Later...210 cals
half pb&j on flax bread

I was in range for calories, protein and fiber and I had approx. 100 oz water today.

1 comment: