1. I am 8 inches taller than my husband.
2. I want to just go to church and not have to serve in any manner and not feel guilty about that. (there is always a shortage of workers, be it Sunday School teachers, church cleaners, people willing to be the treasurer, etc)
3. I love ice cream, especially mocha.
4. I haven't cut my hair since 1993.
5. Facial hair is a constant battle. *sigh*
6. I stay on facebook way too much.
7. I dream of having everything clean and perfectly organized but I never have time to do it all (see #6 again).
8. I'd love to go to a fancy hotel, all by myself, work out in their gym, go to a spa and get a facial and get my facial hair taken care of (see #5 again LOL), then go back to my room and watch the Biggest Loser and get a lot of sleep. Not that I'd ever be able to do that without feeling like I'm neglecting my sleep, but I do daydream of that LOL
9. We go to the library EVERY Monday.
10. I check out 3 health magazines from the library every week.
11. We check out an average of 30 books PER WEEK. My kids read A LOT.
12. I think I will have a job doing public speaking of some sort one day way down the road.
13. I measure honey with a medicine cup.
14. I love tights.
15. I CRAVE pancakes with Griffin's syrup but since that syrup is 500 CALORIES for a half cup, I no longer buy it.
16. I quit school at age 15 (which is illegal).
17. I miscarried in 2004.
18. I drink my water from a 44 ounce Sonic cup.
19. I make lists. Every day. And I feel like a failure when I don't accomplish everything on my list. (can anyone say ocd?)
20. I have an emotional need for words of affirmation. (This is not always a good thing)
21. When I become the TOPS Queen, I plan to ride on the back of a convertible and wave at people in parades. :)
I was tagged by Jessica at "See How She Runs".
I don't know how to link people's pages, but I'm tagging:
Jane Cartelli at keepingthepoundsoff.com
Carb Tripper (Anne H)
Dawn (Lay down my idols)