Saturday, June 29, 2013

exercise challenge

I'm doing an exercise challenge on my facebook page if you'd like to join in!

Here's what it involves:

"Exercise challenge!!!! We will call it the 8-8 challenge. Begins July 1st and July 14th is the last day. Here it is: Exercise for AT LEAST 15 minutes at 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. every day. You do have permission to adjust your hours and do it at 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., whatever works for you--as long as they are 12 hours apart! The point is to get in some exercise 12 hours apart on a very consistent basis and to keep our mind where it needs to be both in the morning and the evening. There will be some days that you won't be able to get both times in (for example...I will still be in church at 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, so I will miss that one). YOU keep up with how many sessions you get in during the two week period (2 times per day X 14 days= a maximum of 28 sessions.) Then, after the last session on July 14th, message me and let me know how many sessions you got in. I will publicly announce the names of each participant who gets in at least 24 of their sessions. It won't be easy. It will take commitment. But you CAN do it if you want it strongly enough! Ok now.............who is in?"

You can connect with me on facebook HERE: https://www.facebook.com/duncantops.takeoffpoundssensibly

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fantastic challenge! I try to workout 1-2x a day not necessarily 12 hours apart though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to. If so I would have to get up 4:30 in the morning and then would have to stop somewhere on the way home at 4:30 pm

    I wish you well on your new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog, but I wish I'd known about it sooner. I think it's a great idea. So far, I've never heard of a challenge like this. I hope everything's working out great for you, though.

    ReplyDelete