Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flylady & Homeschooling. Doing it all. How????

During the school year, my house falls apart. I try to do the flylady thing but even with that, I don't have enough time to do it all. I admit that I don't make the kids do enough of their own stuff. Chores change at the beginning of each new school year and I believe I will be having them do more this coming year!

So, since school is out, I have been focusing on flylady stuff. My house looks awesome. I'm getting it all done. However,....this schedule is NOT going to work after school starts back. I get up at 8 a.m. (I am not a morning person!) I do my flylady stuff. I have set aside 7:30-8:50 as no computer/family time. And then at 8:50 my bedtime routine starts and I try to be in bed by 10 (doesn't usually happen... I am too addicted to facebook). Anyway, I only have about 2 hours max per day right now that is not part of a flylady routine. I need about 5 hours of that time during the school year.

So.............yeah. I think that means I'm going to have to get up earlier. Gag!

Anyway.... diet is going well! :)

1 comment:

  1. I do what I can do when it comes to housework. When we first got married, I was constantly trying to keep the perfect house. Not anymore. Life is too short :) I do about 30 mins each day and 2 hours on the weekend. What doesn't get finished can wait until the next time I clean :) I am happier, my house is relatively clean...and the people that really matter don't care if it is spotless when they drop by :)

    ReplyDelete