Friday, July 23, 2010

It's 1:20 p.m.... good morning!

I'm kind of quirky, I guess.

I just started my day off on the wrong foot. Just..yuck! And so at 12:40, I had accomplished pretty much nothing and felt like poo.

So, I napped. Kind of.

Lay in bed with my eyes closed and drifted in and out of conscienciousness (sp?) and spent about 20 minutes in that place that is between awake and asleep.

As I lay, I pray in my head. kind of.

Like I said, weird day.

I thought positive thoughts and told myself that I was going to restart my day when I woke.

Then the phone rang.

I answered the phone and then started my day as if it were 8 a.m. Brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and started on my flylady list.

So, now I am here for my "morning computer time". And feeling much better :)

I hope you are having a great day and if you aren't, I give you permission to lie down for a bit and start over. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Glad that your second start was better. I'll have to keep that little trick in my bag for when I need a re-start. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find a nap is a great refresher! And i always get up with more energy.

    ReplyDelete