Sunday, September 13, 2015

Amy returns

*steps up to microphone, smiles at crowd, takes a deep breath and says the following*

Hello, and thank you for coming to hear me speak today. It is good to see you and the support you provide with simply your presence excites and encourages me.

Some of you may remember me and some of you may be just beginning to follow my journey. I could bore you with a summary of my history, who I was in blogger world, my past successes, the failures that touched my life and the hardships I've endured. But I won't. Because none of that matters now.

Today is a new day. This is a new season. And I'm becoming the person I've always dreamed of being.

Welcome to my blog. Welcome to my life.

I hope you enjoy following along. I look forward to reading about your journey as well.

Thank you. Let's DO this.

*steps down and shakes hands with you all*
(thanks for reading)

4 comments: