Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm rockin' it.

The past 2 days have been awesome. I've stayed within calorie limits, exercised, had my fruits & veggies, drank my water. Yeah, it feels good to do good. I am now sending a text to a friend of mine (former fat lady who has been at her teeny tiny goal weight for well over a year now) every night with an honest report of how I did that day. That helps.

Tonight hubby watched the kids so I could take my time coupon shopping. The total was $101 before coupons and $40something afterwards! Oh yeah baby.

I also took my walking shoes with me and before I left the house I said "Babe, I am going to be gone a LONG WHILE. I'm going to grocery shop but before I do that, I'm going to go walk at the trail." And I WAS gone a long while-- like 4 hours total :)

Yeah, today rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment