Friday, August 7, 2009

A moment of silence

Well, guess what.

Our internet is about to be turned off. I thought I'd better warn you so you wouldn't think I was dead or something! LOL

We've been without the internet before. It was 2 or 3 months last time. We are trying to dig our way out of debt.

I will return. Hopefully, when I return, I will have great losses piled up to report!

Our area leader at TOPS has proposed a challenge to our chapter that starts on Tuesday and lasts for 6 weeks. Each week we will have a new "challenge". Those who meet all of the challenges will be given a prize. I do know that one of the challenges is "walk 5 miles this week" and another one is "exercise 5 days this week", so challenges like that will be good for me. I am excited about it!

So..........................I'll be back. You all keep doing good.......and I will too.

See ya in a bit,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Amy! But, but, but...I'll MISS you!!!

    Good luck with the debt reduction, I understand.

    If you get to a library and have email there, email me sometime. 3 dog night @ midco dot net.

    Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amy--I don't know if I can live without you. If you will email me your address, I will write to you! graceneededhere@hotmail.com

    Seriously! We will miss you and I know we will all be praying for you! I totally understand and we have done that before. Blessings! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you. I hope you achieve all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could use the library internet??

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOOO!!!

    i must stay in touch somehow.

    Will you still be able to check e-mail??? send me one!
    blessings,
    sean

    ReplyDelete